42 Years Ago Today (October 4)...my mom was shopping in Sears...
Ok, it's cuter when we do that with the kids! So, here are the beautiful roses and oh-so-yummy Cherry Cheesecake that Brandon made for me!
Ok, it's cuter when we do that with the kids! So, here are the beautiful roses and oh-so-yummy Cherry Cheesecake that Brandon made for me!
The wonderful Brooks running shoes that my mother gave me - mostly because she felt sorry for me turning old and developing Plantar Fasciitis. Nice, huh?
(I added the pink laces. I love them. I know you hate them, Barnes. Keep it to yourself!)
But I do love running, so this was a very, very awesome gift to get! Thanks, mom!
The Cup Cozy that my cousin, Mardi made for me!
(Hot Chocolate tastes even better now!)
42 doesn't mean you have to grow up, does it?
LED pointer. Yep, I'm that mature!






No comments:
Post a Comment