Tuesday, October 02, 2012

September 2012

I hit a deer.  I've been driving for over 25 years and this was my first (I don't count the fawn of 2010).  Considering the miles I've racked up on Hwy 395 and Dahl/Williams Valley Roads, I think that's a pretty good record! 
 
 
I saw a moose.  Glad to have hit the deer and not the moose.

 
School started. 

 
Gracie and I now have lots of time to do fun things together!
 
 
The family cycled through the Martian Death Flu.  (Picture proves that you're never too old to need to sleep in your mommy's bedroom when you're sick.)

 
Jacob dressed as Minion (MegaMind) for Superhero day!

 
Brandon...you know, just messing around with his phone's camera.

 
Jason is still working at Yoke's.

 
I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciiatis.  If you know what it is, you just cringed.  If you don't - it's ok.  It's too complicated to explain.  I am healing well though - I've been down for 2 weeks and I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

 
Luckily, I found some really, really cool athletic tape!
 
 
So odds are you can't see them, but there ARE bruises right on the top of my feet - both of them.  Right behind my index toes.  Which, coincidently, is right where both feet now pop every time I move after sitting down.  Weird.  Not as cool as crop circles, but still interesting.
 
 
Homecoming Dance Cousins

 
Jacob, Cami, Cameron & Madilyn all went together to the Homecoming dance this year.  Such cute cousins!

 
And, we canned...a lot of stuff.  I don't even have pictures of it all.  So representing our efforts this year are:
 
 Peach Jam.

 
Apricot Jam.
 
 
Dried Apricots.
 
 
Canned Tomatoes. 

 
Pear Bread & Pear Spread.
 
 
 
Absent on picture day:  Green Beans, Dried Pears, Beets & Peaches



1 comment:

Jackie said...

You never stop amazing me. Please keep on blogging to keep me amused. :-)