Monday, June 04, 2012

Winding up the School Year

Jason enjoying the last of his Youth Dance years with good friends.


One of Madilyn's last Track Meets.  I swear it's always either Freezing or Blistering Hot at Spring Meets!!  (This was a freezing meet!)


Jason started his job at Yoke's.


We woke up our sleepy garden.  Meredith in our raspberry patch!  Yum!


Yep, I wrangled a rototiller!  It only bucked me off once!


Spent some time at grandma's house!  I'm so glad my kids will have grandma memories like this.  I miss my grandma so much and am so grateful that she was such a big part of my life!!


Last band concert of the year.  The kids could wear their concert dress/tux, their marching uniform, or their prom outfit.  Jacob and Madilyn receiving their Letter.  (I think it should be letterS and should be a D and a P for Deer Park, but evidently cutbacks and all - they only get a big old D.)


No comments: