Here's the early-early morning crew. They're up and gone before anyone else even rolls out of bed in the morning...(And Brandon got away w/ wearing an old green shirt b/c we didn't get his new one ironed in time...story of my life!)

Here's the second wave of up-and-at-'ems.


And then there's Little Miss Wake-Up-Whenever-She-Feels-Like-It!

I know the day will come when these two won't like to dress alike - until then, I'm going to enjoy every second of it!

Dinner was wonderful! We had Irish Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage (which I had never made before and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was...even the kids ate it). We also had Irish Soda Bread, Green & White Cupcakes and Ginger Ale - seemed like we needed to have "Ale" with an Irish Dinner! We also invited "Grandma Betty" to come to dinner. We had so much fun with her. She goes to church with us and will sometimes sit with our family. The kids smothered her after dinner with books and "watch this" tricks. It was a GREAT St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment