
Dancers came in and preformed a dragon dance! The kids had coins to feed the dragon. Most of the kids really enjoyed it...Meredith, not so much!

From a distance however, even Meredith enjoyed watching the dragon dance around the room. It really was fun!

Following dinner it was time for the annual Father & Son Cake Decorating Event! (This is half of the group...I didn't take a picture facing the other direction. The joint was packed!)

Dad & Jared getting to work!

What a team!

The end result - a huge bag of popcorn!!

I caught Miss Daisy being toted around by the bishop - like he has nothing better to do!! She's such a twerp!
1 comment:
How cool is your pack? A father son cake decorating contest! Neat idea! Ours was okay (minus our LAME skit), and the boys had fun, which is what it's all about. The lame one was not there, so all went well in that aspect!
Remind in about a month, to show you my boy scout quilt I made (meaning in a month it should be MADE and not still making!).
Nancy
Post a Comment