Anyway, here is Jake's birthday...the fun stuff!
Yes, mom gives boring clothes...

iPod Nano - which I think has been attached to his hand since he opened it! Didn't get a picture of him with his Super Smash Bros Brawl game for the Wii or of him with his new scriptures. 12 is an expensive age! :) (I also forgot to give the grandma's a thank-you for the cards/$$ that they sent. Both Grandma Margaret and Grandma Lee were early for Jacob's birthday and I forgot to mention them...thanks for remembering our boy's special day!...and I did mention the Leatherman that Grandma & Grandpa gave him earlier in the month so he could take it camping, just not here.)

We had angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream...it was all scooped together as we served so there wasn't a cake picture to be taken.

And a token "Surprise Mom" picture I found of Joseph on the camera...
1 comment:
He can't be 12! Happy Birthday Jacob. Sorry about your internet problems. That must be really frustrating!
Post a Comment