Friday, May 01, 2009

Quick Update

We're visiting with my parents while Brandon and Jacob are camping so I figured I'd take advantage of a highspeed connection and get some pictures up on the blog. I'll also add Joseph's birthday photos to his birthday entry, too.

We went to Dustin's Eagle Court of Honor a couple of weeks ago! Congratulations Dusty!




(And Jared fell asleep during the program...)


Meredi continues to grow like a weed!




Uncle Larry completed the Wood Badge requirements and we attended his presentation. Way to go, Uncle Larry!!!



And a couple of token "Surprise Mom" pictures that I found on the camera that the kids took without me knowing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I'm starting to wonder if Matthew will ever finish his Eagle project. Of course, throwing a move in the middle of it doesn't help....