Here is the team hard at work...

...and here is the finished product! Those of you who know Jared well will not be surprised in the least at his cake!!

For fun I took pictures of all of the cakes -
Monster Truck Rally

This one I'm not sure - I don't remember what they announced it as...I'm going with volcano

Sand Castle

Spaghetti

Eagle

Hamburger

Army Tank

Basketball

Cinnamon Bears (Scouts) Fishing

Graveyard

Ants vs Worms

Meredi vs Worm
2 comments:
It's fun to see Meredi finally getting the cheeks I remember so well from Malorie. She looks like Jason to me in the Valentines card picture. What a great idea for your blue and gold banquet. Doug just had theirs last week, if I had known about your great idea, I would have tried to get them to do it. There are some creative people in your ward. Hope you guys had fun.
Excuse me, there is NO WAY, that someone could of iced the Meredi vs worm cake in 5 minutes, someone cheated! LOL
Those are some great cakes! Very creative!
Nancy
Post a Comment