Thursday, October 26, 2006

Keeping in touch -

What are the odds that I'll really keep this up? LOL I've realized though, that we have several good friends and dear family members who don't live close enough to us to really keep up with our goings on. Since I'm so sure they are all dying to know what we're up to, I thought I'd create, and attempt to upkeep, a "famiLee" blog for them.

Of course I don't have anything of interest to share at the moment. I'll try to get a few pictures of the kids and the house in the next day or so to post.

Rest assured that we are all doing well. The kids are happy and healthy (knock on wood). School is going great. The house is coming along. Life is very good!


Just for fun, here is a picture we took a couple of weeks ago while we were roofing the house. Gives some idea of how mammoth this thing is!! I think there are a couple of Brandon's brothers, Justin & James, and their uncle Bruce...my nephew Shane, and our friend Mike Wilhelm. It was just nauseating watching them walk around up there, but it's done!! We've been so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful weather...this is very much NOT the norm for this time of year!

No comments: